Are the items you received not to your satisfaction, or have you changed your mind? At Profuomo you can always return items free of charge within 14 days following the date of receipt. Online articles cannot be exchanged. However, if you would like to receive a different article, size or colour then you can return your current order via our free return service and then place a new order on www.profuomo.com.
Articles purchased in Profuomo Stores
Articles purchased in one of the Profuomo Stores may be exchanged or returned to any one of the Profuomo Stores within 14 days and with your receipt.
Articles purchased at stores other than the Profuomo store and online store?
These Profuomo articles may only be exchanged/returned in the (online) shop they were purchased. With regards to complaints concerning these purchases, you may contact Customer Service at the shop in question.
The following conditions apply to returning your purchase:
- Your purchase must be returned within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- You have a receipt for your purchase.
- Articles must be returned in the original packaging and with price tag or sticker still attached.
- Articles that have been worn or used may not be returned.
- Online purchases, articles being returned must include the return- form, this must be completely filled out.
- Profuomo may charge for returned articles if they are damaged or have been worn.
Two ways to return online articles
Drop your package at a UPS Access Point. Important: place the return sticker on the box. Click here for a UPS Access Point in your area.
Arrange for your package to be picked up by UPS Parcel Pick-up service. Important: place the return sticker on the box. See below for instructions.
Return via UPS Parcel Pick-up service:
- Fill out the number of items you are returning on the return-form enclosed with your order.
- Fill out the number of your reason for returning Item.
- Include the return-form with the items to be returned.
- Return the items in the original packaging.
- Pack the items in the original packaging it was delivered in.
- Place the enclosed UPS shipping label over your own address details. Make sure the package is completely closed.
- Make your pick-up appointment at via www.ups.com, drop your package at a UPS Access Point or call the UPS Customer Service in your country.
- Click on “Schedule a Pick-up” on www.ups.com and use the pre-printed shipping label.
- Enter the tracking number (starting with 1Z). You can find this on the pre-printed UPS shipping label. You can find this number here.
- Choose UPS Domestic Services ‘UPS Standard’ to schedule your return.
- The pick-up may also take place at an address other than the shipping address.
You will receive a confirmation email after your returned items have been received by the carrier as well as Profuomo.
How will my returns be reimbursed?
If you have returned items, the purchase payment will be refunded as soon as possible using the same payment method as used by you when placing your order.
- Credit card: the purchase amount is automatically returned to your credit card account within 1 to 4 weeks.
- PayPal: Refunds are automatically processed by PayPal.
- Bancontact/Mister Cash: the amount is returned to the relevant account within 2 business days.
- SOFORT Banking: the amount is returned to the relevant account within 4 business days.
- Giropay: the amount is returned to the relevant account within 2 to 4 business days.
- iDEAL: the amount is returned to the relevant account within 2 business days.
If you have a complaint within a year after purchasing a Profuomo article. Please send us an email with an added photograph of the article to email@example.com. We strive to answer your questions within 2 working days.
You can read our terms and conditions here.